1. Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- “Account” means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- “Company” (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to RCDevs Security SA For the purpose of the GDPR, the Company is the Data Controller.
- “Country” refers to Luxembourg.
- “Cookies” are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- “Data Controller”, for the purposes of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), refers to the Company as the legal person which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
- “Device” means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- “Personal Data” is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. For the purposes of GDPR, Personal Data means any information relating to You such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
- “Service” refers to the Website.
- “Service Provider” means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used. For the purpose of the GDPR, Service Providers are considered Data Processors.
- “Usage Data” refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- “Website” refers to yumisign.com, accessible from https://www.yumisign.com/.
- “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable. Under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), You can be referred to as the Data Subject or as the User as you are the individual using the Service.
2. Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) is collected on the Site and Service only by one’s voluntary registration. PII is any information that may be used to contact, identify or locate an individual, and includes, but is not limited to, your name, phone number, electronic mail, and Country. RCDevs collects PII under the following scenarios but is not limited to:
a) When you create an account, we collect information as full name, electronic mail address, phone number, and country. This information is mandatory to give you the opportunity to use our products. Your full name and Email address can be used to contact you during our commercial relationship, to proceed to your order when you purchase through the service or to manage your account.
b) When you submit a form to contact us through the Site, we collect information as your name, electronic email, and the name of your company. We collect this information to respond to your questions and contact you during our commercial relationship.
c) When you sign via the Service, your location can be collected and written on the document you sign.
The collected information will not be transferred to any third party. RCDevs will keep this data only as long as necessary for fulfilling the purposes for which your consent was given or as necessary for the satisfaction of our legal obligations.
3. Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device’s unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
4. Cookies and Tracking Pixels
RCDevs uses “cookies” in connection with the user session on the Service. A cookie is a small data file that the RCDevs servers transfer to your computer for record-keeping purposes. RCDevs only uses “session ID cookies.”
5. Third-Party Data Collection
RCDevs may use third-party companies to collect PII and Non-PII (e.g., the pages you visit, and which links you click, and the categories of search terms you enter, and certain demographic information) when you visit the Site. Please note that some Non-PII (which does not include demographic information) is also collected from End Users who simply visit the Site.
The Site uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc.
6. Information Sharing and Disclosure
In addition to the data collection and use practices outlined above, we may share or otherwise disclose information to third parties under the following circumstances.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement.
RCDevs cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. RCDevs will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as RCDevs, in its sole discretion, believes necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of RCDevs or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity RCDevs may consider to be or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable.
RCDevs may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including PII and any other information it has, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization, or sale of assets or the event of bankruptcy.
7. Changing or Deleting Your Information
Anyone with a registered YumiSign account may review, update, correct or delete the PII in their registration profile by logging into their account. RCDevs may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
As required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation which came into effect on 25 May 2018, you are entitled to request access to, rectification or deletion of your processed personal data at any time. To exercise this right, please contact RCDevs’ legal team at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may decline to share certain PII with us. In this case, we may not be able to provide you some of our services’ features and functionalities.
8. Information Security
Your information’s security is important to us, including but not limited to the PI collected via the Site and Service. We have implemented reasonable security measures to protect our care information, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
RCDevs stores all personal data you provide to us electronically on our secure servers within the European Union.
9. International Transfer – Storage in the European Union
10. Applicable law and jurisdiction
Use of this Site or Service and any litigation arising out of that use is subject to Luxembourg’s laws and will be submitted to the jurisdictions of Luxembourg.